Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Oy Vey!!!

This has been a very challenging day.  Within the first minute (I am not exagerating!) I had one of my children lie to me and the other directly disobey.  If I had known that it was a foreshadowing of my day, I would have gone back to bed!  It has been rough today.  I think we are going to finish up this project and then go back to bed play games or bake or something to try and turn around the day and make it positive!
On top of that, I am pretty nervous about making dinner tonight for my grandparents.  Grandma is a phenomenal cook.  I hope I do dinner justice since I have never cooked for them before!  =)  Thanks for listening to my venting.  I better get back to schooling.  AWANA is tonight and I need to make sure the kids know their verses and I am prepared in my heart to be a good leader to the Red Sparkies!  Have a wonderful Wednesday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment